Santiment TeamSeveral authors
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
Keep track of development updates, new product features and other items from our changelog. We update this page every two weeks.
- New metric | Top transactions table (It's connected metric with Transaction volume)
- New metric | Bitmex Basis Ratio
- New metric | Holders distribution (You can add more than one Holders Distributions in your chart layout)
- You can apply any chart layout from your watchlist
- We add settings for the watermark for our charts.
- Webhooks for alerts works with Discord.
- New metric | Sentiment Weighted
- On Alerts page we add the featured list of alerts. It's a good examples of usage
- Add keyboard navigation in all search by assets.
- Fix when search list was empty
- Add formatting for Exchange Flow Balance metric
- Fixes for tooltip UX
- Fixes for Alpha reports
- Fixes Login/Create an account Flow
- Shift swapped to CMD + Click for Transactions Table
- The huge update for Santiment Charts. There is much more flexibility to setup your own dashboard based on Santiment metrics.
- Webhooks for Alerts
- Dev activity on Desktop now looks better (default MA 7 days)
- MVRV Long/Short looks better. (Area lines, percents instead of ratio)
- Add Sentiment Metrics (Finally on Santiment App we have Sentiments 😄 )
- Add Derivatives Metrics (For BTC & ETH)
- We rebuild fullscreen for the Chart. It's bigger now
- Chart becomes bigger
- Grid on the Chart becomes more granular
- Chart layouts - small fixes
- You can open our chart tool right from navigation now
- Add Frequencies for each metric in "Explanation" sidebar
- Add Price in BTC & ETH
- New Alert: MVRV Intraday
- Many fixes for links and docs
- New minimap feature: https://www.loom.com/share/8362041e6551404ba7dd092d125dac5d
- New Select&ZoomIn feature for Sanbase Charts
- You can edit the calendar as a text.
Sanbase: You can setup manually amount of top holders for next metrics
Sanbase: Add categories for Quick Search
Sanbase: All projects now have Social Volume metric available.
Sanbase: Our chart has 2 Axis support now.
Sanbase: Social tool has better suggestions. And some small changes for better UX.
Sanbase: Social tool has a new feature. "Comparing". You can compare any topics and assets by social volume and social dominance.
Sanbase: You can save your ideas with new feature "templates" and manage them in profile
Sanbase: We have a new flow for selecting a datetime interval
Sanbase: You can add an alert for any "text" topic in our social tool.
Sanbase: We add very specific metric for Ethereum. Say welcome to Miners Balance
Sanbase: New Top Holders metric on Sanbase Charts
Sanbase: We add Twitter % changes 24h, 7d
Sanbase: You can create alerts right from the chart with shortcuts.
Sanbase: ICO price can be visible right on the chart
Sanbase: Studio supports comparison our metrics and assets now
Sanbase: We add a better explanation for our metrics on •Studio•
Sanbase: We add time bounds metrics
=SAN_MEAN_DOLLAR_INVESTED_AGEfunction has been published
Sanbase: New look of Santiment Studio. Our chart tool is much ease to use now.
Sanbase: First time to see our new feed. Where you can find latest hot events, insights and anomalies in the crypto world. And now Santiment has own Indices.
Sanbase: It's time to pay with crypto for our tools. https://app.santiment.net/pricing
Sanbase: We've updated Sanbase's user profile. And you can track followers.
Sanbase: We make fresh new chart's engine for our services. Now our charts become much faster. You can try it on our desktop web app - https://app.santiment.net/
Sanbase: Better mobile experience is here. Also you can open our chart in
- Change order of returned data of
Sanbase/Insights: Now you can see an amount of comments per Insight
Sanbase: Small changes of our navigation super menu
Sanbase: Our profile page is live - https://app.santiment.net/profile/120
Sanbase/Insights: Let's talk about crypto in our new comments
Sanbase: User can toggle the fullscreen mode for our chart.
Sanbase: Now you can check top trending words on our charts - Just hovering the chart and moving the mouse pointer. This works with Social Volume metric.
Sanbase: You can use the new search field if you looking for some metric
Sanbase/Sansheets/API: Finally we have unified header for all our services (except santiment.net)
Sanbase Graphs: Graphs is the part of Sanbase account and user flow
Sansheets: New function introduced
=SAN_FUNCTIONS- returns a list of all the available san functions.
Sanbase.InsightsInsights has a new widget with a list of assets in this insight.
Sanbase/Sansheets/API: Increased the historical access for paid plans: Sanbase/Sansheets: Pro plan now gives 5 years of access instead of 3 API: Basic plan gives 3 years instead of 6 months, Pro: 7 years instead of 1.5 years
Sanbase: Now you can download CSV data from our Sanbase's chart tool.
Sansheets: Some functions has been introduced:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SAN_DAILY_AVG_MARKETCAP SAN_DAILY_CLOSING_MARKETCAP SAN_MEAN_REALIZED_PRICE SAN_MVRV_LONG_SHORT_DIFF SAN_MEAN_AGE SAN_VELOCITY SAN_EXCHANGE_INFLOW SAN_EXCHANGE_OUTFLOW SAN_EXCHANGE_BALANCE SAN_AGE_DESTROYED
Sanbase: New weekly report for your watchlists. Now you can get hot info about assets from your watchlist in your inbox.
Sanbase: New beta feature. You can setup simple pricing signal on the chart tool.
Sanbase: Since today on-chain data is available on the charts for EOS (discontinued in May 2020), Ripple and Binance Chain. Binance Chain is available under the
Binance Nativename and
binance-coin-nativeslug. The old
Binance/binance-coinis still pointing to the ERC20 contract. Not all the available data is currently displayed, the frontend team is working on that.