IvanApr 06, 2020
One value is computed for each 5-minute interval and each asset. The date and time is taken according to the UTC timezone.
Example: The value of the Transaction Volume metric for Bitcoin on June 10, 2019 will have 288 distinct values for the intervals:
- 2019-06-10 00:00:00 UTC and 2019-06-10 00:04:59 UTC
- 2019-06-10 00:05:00 UTC and 2019-06-10 00:09:59 UTC
- 2019-06-10 00:10:00 UTC and 2019-06-10 00:14:59 UTC ...
- 2019-06-10 23:55:00 UTC and 2019-06-10 23:59:59 UTC
If the data is needed at daily intervals, different metrics have different default and proper aggregations that are applied to get this value.
- Daily Transaction Volume is the
SUMof all 5-minute interval transaction volumes during the day.
- Daily Price in USD can be either
One value is computed for every hour of the day.
Example: The emerging trends are being computed for every round hour in a day
One value is computed for each day and each asset. The day is taken according to the UTC timezone.
Example: The value of the Daily Active Addresses metric for Bitcoin on June 10, 2019 will contain the number of distinct addresses for transfers that happened between 2019-06-10 00:00:00 UTC and 2019-06-10 23:59:59 UTC.