Some metrics have special restrictions. They do not follow the time restrictions of the product plans, but have their own unique restrictions.
These restrictions apply to any metric that contains "mvrv" or "realized_value" in its canonical name, such as
realized_value_1d, and so on.
- 1 Year Historical Data (Last 30 Days Excluded)
- 2 Years of Historical Data (Last 14 Days Excluded)
- Full Historical Access - Real-Time Data Not Cut Off
The following special restrictions apply to any metric that contains "age_consumed" or "age_destroyed" in its canonical name.
- Full Historical Access (Excluding Last 30 Days)
- Full Historical Access - Real-time Data Not Cut-off
- Full Historical Access - Real-Time Data Not Cut-Off