AlexDec 08, 2021
DEX trade signal indicates that an outstanding trade had happened on a DEX.
In order to identify "outstanding" trades the top-7 trades over 7 days are considered. If the new given trade amount is greater than the top-7 value, it's marked as "outstanding".
- dex_address - DEX address
- dex_name - DEX name
- tx_hash - Transaction Hash
- taker_asset_id - Taker_token
- taker_amount - Amount of taker_token (measured in token units)
- taker_amount_usd - Amount of taker_token's in USD
- taker_address - Taker's address
- maker_asset_id - Maker_token's
- maker_amount - Amount of maker_token (measured in token units)
- maker_amount_usd - Amount of maker_token's in USD
- maker_address - Maker's address. Null if the trade happens via liquidity pool
- taker_token - Taker_token contract address
- maker_token - Maker_token contract address